This engaging and interactive session by All Voice Talent MD, David Pope, raises awareness of the importance of good vocal skills and will help writers better present their work before an audience. The session will look at:
- What constitutes a “good” voice
- Connecting to your authentic voice
- The science of the voice, diaphragmatic breathing and projection
- Using the right voice and pacing for the right content within a story
The session explores how even small changes in your voice — through volume, pace, and pitch — can increase the impact of your work. There will be an opportunity for a few participants to read their work and receive feedback from the group.
Beginning his career in London at the BBC, David has worked in commercials, documentaries, TV series and radio both in the UK and Hong Kong. With over three decades as a voice-over artist, studio producer and voice director, he understands why voice is so critical. Now as an executive voice coach specializing in the financial, legal and corporate fields, he brings this wealth of experience to individuals and groups to ensure every message is delivered with maximum impact.
- Tuesday, 29 May
- 7.00-9.00 pm
- At the Hughes Room of the Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Road, Central, Hong Kong
- Cost 100 for WiPS Members, 200 for non-members price includes one drink and refreshments.
By registering, you help us better prepare refreshments and the room for those who attend.
find your voice now at www.allvoicetalent.com